Website Pro Rodeo Cowboy Association
This position creates, implements, and maintains a strong online presence for the organization through strategic social media accounts. Create, manage, analyze, and constantly improve social marketing campaigns. Provides supervision to the Graphic Designer/Content Creator position. Responsible for all day-to-day postings and activities across every social platform for the company. Manage presence and on-line reputation across all sites. Use analytical and social media monitoring tools to create weekly reports on the impact and effectiveness of online efforts.
· Provides oversite and management to the Graphic Designer/Content Creator position including recruiting, interviewing, selecting, hiring, onboarding, and performance feedback and evaluation.
· Manages the day-to-day posting, planning and community management of the PRCA’s official accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tik Tok.
· Works with the team to create innovative, entertaining, and original content to accompany original copy across multiple platforms
· Works to evolve the established voice and tone of the PRCA brand to promote positive fan engagement and to drive demand for rodeo content.
· Stays on top of emerging social media trends and best practices and appropriately integrate new opportunities into the PRCA’s social presence
· Moderates user-generated content across platforms and engage with followers.
· Works directly with sponsors, partners, rodeos, and media provider social media teams providing assets to promote live events or ticket-on-sale campaigns through each of their respective social media outlets.
· Creates initiatives and goals to promote PRCA events and athletes to increase publicity and interest in the sport of rodeo.
· Works with Graphic Designer/Content Creator to find stories and showcase uniqueness and value of the PRCA and ensure assets are optimized for maximum performance on individual platforms.
· Monitors effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
· Assists with analytics, particularly the tracking of campaigns and sponsorship executions to ensure successful partner-affiliated social media posts and ticket sales promotions.
· Provides reports on all established performance indicators to leadership.
· Coordinates social media campaigns integrated into the PRCA’s strategic marketing plans
· Travels to select rodeos to produce live, compelling content, including interviewing cowboys and other PRCA Members.
· Creates and edits videos for social media and all digital platforms including website and publication.
· Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, or similar field and 2-years relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
· Minimum 1-year experience in a supervisory position.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign, etc.
· Strong understanding and knowledge of all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok.
Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, keyword research, and SEO techniques.
· Strong understanding of AP writing style.
· High level of interpersonal skills and integrity to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
· High level of communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with poise, tact, and diplomacy.
· Strong decision-making skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret social reports and numbers: impressions, engagement, video views, etc.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· Ability to maintain technical skills and knowledge of industry.
· Ability to work non-traditional days and hours.
· Ability to travel.
Works in office environment with frequent travel for meetings, seminars, and conventions in and out of state.
This is a sedentary role; however, movement and lifting are required. Position requires the ability to lift up to 50lbs to assist in carrying, lifting, and packing equipment. Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets. Regularly required to sit, talk, hear, walk, and stand. Vision abilities include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PRCA is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. The company prohibits unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.