Website Pro Rodeo Cowboy Association
Professionally represents the company by answering incoming phone calls to assist rodeo contestants with entry and callback information. Accurately collects information and enters data into a central database. Sets up multiple rodeos daily and processes rodeos after entries close
· Insert contestant and rodeo data by inputting text based and numerical information from source within time limits
· Compile, verify accuracy and sort information to ensure accurate data entry.
· Review data for deficiencies or errors, and make corrections as needed.
· Research and obtain further information for incomplete entry or documents.
· Receive incoming calls in a professional and customer focused manner.
Handle contestant entries, questions, and concerns with speed and professionalism.
· Understands the Professional Rodeo Rule Book and clearly communicates rulings and policies to contestants.
· Accurately input contestant entries, stock draws, trades, re-entries, and replacements for all rodeos.
· Accurately processes rodeos after entries close.
· Develops and maintains strong internal/ external working relationships and communication.
· Performs other job related duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 1-year professional customer service and date entry experience required.
· PROCOM operator experience preferred.
· Knowledge of rodeo circuit preferred.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks with minimal guidance
· Customer service attitude and ability to build rapport with diverse population.
· Excellent communication and effective listening skills.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word).
· Experience using AS400 system for rodeo entries preferred.
· Competent in basic math; add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
Works in office or cubicle environment.
Employees in this position are regularly required to sit; talk or hear, in person and by telephone; use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate standard office equipment; and reach with hands and arms. Employees are occasionally required to walk and stand and lift and move records and documents weighing 5 pounds or less. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PRCA is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. The company prohibits unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.