Pro Rodeo Cowboy Association
Job Title: Manager, TV Programming & Production
Company: PRCA – Properties
FLSA Status: Exempt
Date: August 14, 2023
Annual Salary Range: $51,000 to $55,500
ONSITE POSITION – NOT A REMOTE OR HYBRID POSITION
Plan, coordinate, manage and evaluate both live and post-production national broadcast television content and subscription-based livestream content. Act as a liaison between the PRCA, RMG, local rodeo committees and contract personnel to successfully execute production standards. Manages the planning and execution of the ProRodeo Zone at the National Finals Rodeo. Provide sponsors with active and valuable activation opportunities with NFR spectators and rodeo fans.
• Manages the facilitation of live TV and streaming productions with the PRCA, it’s media partner and rodeo organizing committees.
• Manages the needs and requests for productions with local event logistics.
• Work as a liaison between the PRCA, RMG, local rodeo committees and contract personnel to successfully execute production standards.
• Build and maintain a high level of communication between key stakeholders.
• Create a detailed communication and planning strategy to bring all parties together and ensure all needs are met in advance of each telecast or livestream.
• Works with supervisor to coordinate local rodeo contracts and agreements in advance of broadcast dates.
• Manages the scheduling of TV and Livestream episodes with key stakeholders.
• Maintain record of media inventory and sponsorship fulfillment within episodes.
• Work to solve complex problems and develop and recommend new alternatives.
• Assist in all aspects of marketing as it relates to TV and sponsorship agreements.
• Manage and plan logistics with supervisor and media team regarding digital content and scheduling. Works with third parties to ensure local criteria are met for the events.
• Develop, execute, and organize sponsorship activation initiatives and fan-engagement segments and activities at the ProRodeo Zone during the National Finals Rodeo (NFR). Works with third party to ensure all requirements are met for each activity.
• Assist PRCA Properties team with additional support in sponsorship, media, social media, research, compilation, and other elements as requested.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, marketing, or related field and 2 years relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
• Previous experience in TV production coordination and management preferred.
• Knowledge or experience in professional rodeo preferred.
• Knowledge of telecommunications or media related management and logistics
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Strong decision-making skills and attention to detail.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with competing priorities.
• Regular travel is required.
Works in an office environment with regular travel. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets.
This role requires that ability to be both sedentary and physically active. Regularly required to sit, talk, hear, walk, stand, and climb stadium stairs at events. Requires the ability to lift and move up to 40 pounds. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets. Vision abilities include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The PRCA is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. The company prohibits unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and length, protective hairstyles), color, religion, sex, gender identity and sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, disability, genetic information, military status, marital status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.