Gold Resource Corporation
Gold Resource Corporation (NSYE American: GORO) is a gold and silver producer, developer, and explorer with its operations centered on the Don David Gold Mine in Oaxaca, Mexico. Under the direction of an experienced board and senior leadership team, the company’s focus is to unlock the significant upside potential of its existing infrastructure and large land position surrounding the mine in Oaxaca, Mexico and to develop the Back Forty Project in Michigan, USA. The Company is committed to making a beneficial and sustainable impact in the host communities in which it operates, while mitigating environmental risks for future generations. We believe the Company can positively impact the lives of the people living near our operations, and we can be a significant contributor to the social and economic development of the communities in these areas.
Duties and Responsibility:
· Management and oversight of the IT Road Map, including strategic and operational plans and budgets
· Responsible for Cybersecurity and IT governance, including policies and controls, including the implementation of best or standard practices across all existing and new locations
· Oversee the design, implementation and management of the Cybersecurity and IT education and awareness program and implement risk mitigating strategies across the IT framework
· Coordinate the rollout or onboarding of new IT related systems and/or software across company locations
· Provide oversight for third party and operational IT resources
· Administer SharePoint
· Familiar with Power BI functionality
· Supervise the administration of the ERP system, NetSuite
· Serve as primary role for IT systems and process audits
· Document the IT network and process flows and participate in the business continuity program
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
· 5+ years of experience in Information Technology and Enterprise IT with a focus on controls and security.
· Experience working with diverse teams and technologies.
· General knowledge across common IT/security fundamentals
· Knowledge of operational security tools such as: data loss prevention, email protection systems, privileged access management, hardware authentication devices, next-gen antivirus, multi-factor authentication solutions, etc.
· Working knowledge of SharePoint and Power BI capabilities.
· Familiarity with NIST Cybersecurity Framework standards.
For more information, please visit GRC’s website, located at www.goldresourcecorp.com and read the company’s Form 10-K for an understanding of the risk factors associated with its business.
To apply for this job email your details to Lori.Lee@GRC-USA.com